Monday, September 21, 2015

Baby Books: November

Welcome to the start of another week, peeps.  Here's hoping this one starts out better than the last one ended...our lil boy dog hurt his leg and we found out he needs surgery (the same surgery our lil girl dog had a few years ago...twice) and *then* we found out he's got some kind of liver dysfunction we have to figure out how to deal with before he can have any kind of surgery.  It was an expensive weekend.

But let's talk baby books.  We're truckin' right along with the layouts here since I still haven't done any scrapping for myself since we moved.  But hey, I did make 64 total pages for the two baby books and the mama has received them and she likes them, so whee.


And here's the layout for November.  I used some of my favorite fall paper, Orchard Harvest.


And there's my favorite scarecrow from Happy Fall Y'all.  I got him the first year I started stamping and I have used him several times in baby books because he's just so cute.


There's the embellished journaling block with another fave, Falling Leaves.


And the rather large color palette: Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.  It happens that the patterned paper I used has a lot of different colors in it, and then I added a couple more to color in the scarecrow.

So...next up we take Vader to the vet for a sonogram, and let's hope we get some good news today.  Cheers, peeps.

Supplies, almost all SU!
Stamps:  Happy Fall Y'all, Falling Leaves
Ink:  Versamark, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Soft Sky
Paper:  Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, watercolor paper, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Labels Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Early Espresso EP, Sizzix Alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I got a chance to look! Great job! I am sure the mother is thrilled with the books because they are beautiful. Super.