Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nachos: Faboolous Stella

Howdy, peeps!  Does it feel like fall where you are yet?  We're starting to get there, I love the cooler temps.  And Halloween candy has already made its appearance in all the stores, which is trouble ;)  Far less trouble is today's Halloween-inspired color combo brought to you by the Nacho Average Challenges crew!


Do you love it?  I love it.  It doesn't *have* to be for a Halloween project, but I just got what is most likely the cutest set of Halloween stamps ever so I had to use them.


Meet Stella.  I heart Stella.  She's from the holiday catalog stamp set Haunt Ya Later, which also has a cute vampire, a kitty, a pumpkin, and several sentiment stamps, but I had to pair her with the "faboolous" stamp from Six Sayings (also in the holiday catalog).


I used my blender pens to color in Stella, and then added some Dazzling Details to her star necklace because what's more fabulous than sparkles?  I cut Stella out and put her on one of the Lots of Labels Framelit shapes along with my fabulous sentiment.  Some polka dot paper and the card was done, woohoo!

Your turn now!  Let's see your Nacho-riffic creations...upload to the Nacho blog for us to ooh and ahh over.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Haunt Ya Later, Six Sayings, Be the Star
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Skin Tone Blendabilities (I know they're retired, but mine work!)
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

SO cute. I've already been looking at the Halloween cards at the store. I am ready for Fall, but the temps out are still in the upper 90's. Come on fall . . . we have such a short one here in Texas, you know. LOVE your card!!!

Tanya said...

I love this!! Especially the star necklace!