Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bonjour, Beautiful!

Thursday already!  I can't believe we're already halfway through October.  I have so many more fall and Halloween cards I want to make.  I should really mail out more of the cards I make too...


So I bought Happy Happenings partially for the "Welcome to the world!" stamp and also for this "Bonjour, Beautiful!"  (There's also a "Hello, Handsome!")  I mean come on, who wouldn't want a card with that on the front!  And I paired it with some fun leaf stamps from Lighthearted Leaves.  The color combo is all me this time (no color challenge) but I did use the Fab Friday sketch:


Very fun, right?  I couldn't let that one go by without trying it out.

Anyway, I hope you have a happy Thursday and just think, tomorrow is Friday!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves, Happy Happenings
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry DSP
Accessories:  Leaflets & Banners Framelits, clear EP, Dimenisonals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

That "Hello Handsome" stamp would be cute on a baby boy card!!! Yes, that's super. LOVE it! Very nice card. I just love paper with the words on it -- I really like that -- even on fabric for different projects. Something about it really appeals to me.

Love you!