Monday, November 16, 2015

Climbing Fuji

Mornin' y'all!  I'm a little late with my blog post but that's because I was talking to Missy this morning on Skype.  (HI MISSY!)  I'd been teasing her for a couple of days that she'd really really like the layout I planned to post today.  I gave her a sneak peek on Skype but here it is for everyone else:


Missy loves it because a.) she and her husband are on it, b.) it's Mount Fuji and c.) it's green and gold.  Because she thinks everything should be Baylor colors.  This is actually the first layout of FOUR that I made for all our Fuji pics, which you can see here.


There's my title; I love the Lots of Labels Framelits but haven't used them a whole lot yet.  Actually I've made a couple of cards with them that will be posted in the next couple weeks.  It's a nice shape.


And here's today's Baylor-iffic color palette:  Garden Green, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  I carried over the Garden Green and that So Saffron patterned paper on the other Fuji layouts too so all of them are Baylor-iffic.  See Missy, I love you.

Anyway, I've got lots of things to do this afternoon.  Not as many as Missy does, but still things to do, so I'd better go get started.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Well-Worn Alphabet, Rough Type, Circle Circus
Ink:  Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper:  Garden Green, Marina Mist, Thick Whisper White, Haiku DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

You were such a good sport, Kik. I know it was something else . . . I mean, how many people do you know who can say they climbed on Mount Fuji?!!! Just really awesome. And I brag about it from time to time -- that my kids climbed Mount Fuji. I always get a, "Really?!!!" in an incredulous tone. Yeah, really!

Great layout. I love it.