Monday, January 18, 2016

Dancing Horses

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I've been so busy working on baby shower stuff that I've only made one new scrapbook layout for my personal books so far this year.  But I still have lots and lots to share that I did in the last few months of 2015, including this one:


These pictures are from our February 2014 trip to Vienna, where we spent most of our time in and around the Spanish Riding School.  These horses are some of the famous Lipizzaner stallions who perform high-level dressage at the school, so basically they're dancing horses.  Their stables are set up so there's a big window to the street and I stayed there taking pictures of these beauties for as long as the hubs would let me :)


When I looked through my scrapbook sketch book for a layout idea, I came across this one that has lots and lots of white space with the photos all grouped in the center.  It's different from what I normally do but I thought I'd give it a shot, so I balanced the title on the left page with all my journaling on the right page.  The title stamping took a while but other than that, this was a very CAS layout.


My color palette:  Garden Green (my favorite green!), Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, and Basic Black.  That's it for me today, peeps, so I'm off to keep working on baby shower stuff.  Which I'm sure you'll see here probably starting in February.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, Best of Shelli, non-SU alphabet
Ink:  Garden Green, Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Garden Green, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  none...except a Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Hmmm, a love that has followed you into adulthood.