Monday, January 25, 2016

Spanish Riding School

It's Day 4 of Snowmageddon, y'all.  Hubs and I made a snowbear yesterday :)  Today though I think it's time we cleaned up the house.

Anywha, it's also time for this week's Scrappy Monday.  So to go along with last week's Dancing Horses layout, I bring you the Spanish Riding School:


I did a lot of journaling on the other layout, so I didn't feel like I had to add much to this one.  We did a tour of the Spanish Riding School, the tack room, and the stables, but we weren't allowed to take pictures in the stables even though I was thisclose to one of the beautiful horses.


Today's color palette:  Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, Cranberry Crisp, and Basic Black.  Three retired colors, though I think it's safe to say that black will never retire ;)

Cheers, peeps!  Stay warm out there.  I'm about to go make us a pumpkin coffee cake for brekkie...

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, non-SU alphabet
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Creamy Caramel, Cranberry Crisp, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Accessories:  none

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I DIDN'T comment on this yesterday? I am shocked and amazed. I thought the colors were very appropriate for the subject matter. LOVE it!