Thursday, February 11, 2016

Brilliant Star

Hey kids.  The cold continues...mostly I just want to sleep a lot.  But I finally dragged myself down a billion stairs to my craft cave.


Say hello to this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


I was thrown off by the diagonal cross pieces at first, until I thought of the stars which seemed to work.  The background of the card seems so very plain but I couldn't figure out what else to do to it because I think I need another nap :p

Cheers, y'all.  Hope I'm back up to fighting form soon!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Be the Star
Ink:  Island Indigo, VersaMark
Paper:  Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  White EP, Stars Framelits, Hexagon punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestone

5 comments:

CCsMom said...

YAY, it's FRIDAY!!!

Nice card -- you know me and stars and stripes, red, white and blue. You've got me on board with this design!

Tanya said...

I love it! Even when you're sick you create great things!

Rita W said...

I love the stars as the diagonal accent! I struggled with those too and ended up cheating a little. lol Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches. Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Great card, I love stars. Karen xxx

Karren said...

The stars for the diagonals in the sketch are a brilliant idea! Fun and clever card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.