Saturday, April 2, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: No-Name's First Year

Happy Saturday, y'all!  Today I'm starting a brand new baby book series, and this one's for a GIRL!  My niece should be making her world debut here in a couple of weeks.  So here's the first page in her baby book:


Your eyes do not deceive you, there is no name on that page.  My brother and his wife have picked a name, but they're not telling until she gets here :)  My mom has the same Sizzix alphabet and I gave her some Cucumber Crush cardstock, so she can cut the letters to complete the page once Baby Girl arrives.  (Mom's local to them, I'm not.)  Anyway, they're going for a ladybug theme for the nursery so that's why I chose that for the front page.  And mama loves polka dots.  The album I picked to put all the pages in is black with white polka dots, too.


Today's color palette:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, and just a wee bit of Smoky Slate.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Island Blossoms, Good Times
Ink:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet

No comments: