Saturday, May 7, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: May

So last weekend I forgot to do a baby book post on Saturday--didn't even think about it until Sunday so at that point I just decided to give it a skip and here we are today.  Get ready to see my hubs' favorite baby book pages of all time.


He, uh, really likes blue, so this blue-blue-green color combo makes him happy.


Clara was born in Texas, so what would be more appropriate than a Texas bluebonnet layout!  I love these stamps, they're from Deadbeat Designs.


The wee Texas stamp is from the same company; they have lots of Texas-themed stuff that's pretty cool.  I like it.


And some teeny bluebonnets for the journaling block :)


Color palette du jour:  Brilliant Blue (I'm almost out of 8.5x11 cardstock in this color, sadface), Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  all stamps from Deadbeat Designs
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Paper:  Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, PTI White, Brilliant Blue DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, circle & scalloped circle punches, Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Yes, I DO like this. Saw some bluebonnets last Saturday at the property down in Cleburne, but for the most part, they seem to be gone. LOVE Texas bluebonnets!!! And yeah, blue is my favorite color, too!