Monday, May 16, 2016

Sic 'Em Bears

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And I'm very excited about today's scrapbook pages; this is probably one of my favorite layouts ever.


OH YEAH.  It's Missy's Sic 'Em Bears picture on the Great Wall!  I say Missy's because she's the one who wanted us to all wear those shirts on this particular day so she could get that picture.  And then she sent it in and we got published in the Baylor Alumni magazine.

So a couple months ago I saw a stamp set at mumblemumble that had a bunch of animal tracks in it (and also feet and hand prints) and I didn't get it.  Then I started working on the Great Wall layouts and suddenly I HAD TO HAVE IT but it had been long enough that I didn't find it at the same place I did the first time so I had to go to a second store but I got it and I cackled gleefully and then I made this layout with the bear prints.  And I had to include the bear from Thankful Forest Friends because I love him.


The color palette is the same as it was for last week's layout:  Handsome Hunter, Summer Sun, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla.  Since I finished my five Great Wall layouts, I don't have a whole lot of Handsome Hunter or Summer Sun cardstock left...well, except the Summer Sun 12x12, I have a lot of that.  But I think I was hoarding the Handsome Hunter specifically for these layouts so I'm a happy camper :)

Cheers, y'all!  (Sic 'em Bears!)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Thankful Forest Friends, bear print by Hero Arts
Ink:  Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Summer Sun, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, lettering template

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

AWESOME! Those are my favorite Baylor shirts ever. Haven't seen any like them since. Wonder why. They are the BEST!!!

Great memories! LOVE the layout!