Monday, May 23, 2016

So Many Stairs

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And today I bring you the last of the Great Wall layouts.


We walked about 4 kilometers on the wall, up and down literally hundreds of stairs, and at about the halfway point I told Missy I wasn't going to speak to her again forever (or for a week, one of the two) because the whole Great Wall marathon was her idea (we did the 5K, and we WALKED).  But I still talk to her anyway.  And these pictures are funny.


Very last layout for the Great Wall, at least until I do the marathon pages.  I love that picture in the upper left corner where the wall goes diagonal from lower right to upper left.

Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Handsome Hunter, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Handsome Hunter, Summer Sun, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Lettering template

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Pretty crazy, huh? Makes you wonder if they had people along the way guarding the wall. Surly that was the purpose. Some of this is really steep, isn't it? Love the colors!

CCsMom said...

You know, that is the BEST EVER lettering template! I have quite a number of these my own self that I need to drag out and use. It's just not easy sitting in FRONT OF THE TV and scrapbooking, you know? Not like crocheting or cross stitching . . . sigh.