Monday, June 6, 2016

80

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today we're going retro:  the pictures on this scrapbook layout are from 11 years ago.


This was when the hubs' family had a big birthday party for his grandma in North Carolina, and hubs' sister and her husband found out that North Carolina barbecue is NOT barbecue (we're from Texas, y'all).


So that title took some time to stamp :p But I liked it anyway.  This layout took me forever to finish...not just because the pictures are old.  I started it when we lived in Alabama and didn't finish it until months after we moved to Virginia.  And then I made the hubs do the journaling :D


Today's color palette:  Blushing Bride (I almost never use that in my scrapbooks!), Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Cucumber Crush, and Whisper White.  I started this layout right after Cucumber Crush was first released, so this was actually the first thing I worked on with that color.

Have a great week, y'all!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Larger Than Life Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Cottage Garden
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Something Borrowed DSP
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities

No comments: