Saturday, June 25, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: December

Hey y'all, how's it going.  We found out this morning that our AC unit in the house is officially kaput, and having no AC in a Virginia summer is not my favorite thing ever.  It was 85 degrees in the house yesterday.

So let's think cool thoughts and check out a December baby book layout.


Aww, I think it's cute.


My SIL has a thing for gingerbread houses, so I bought this old SU! stamp set Sweet Holidays off Ebay specifically for this project.


And some candy for the journaling block.


I took the color combination from the Candy Cane Christmas DSP:  Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White.

I think I'm gonna go buy some ice cream.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet Holidays
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories:  Circles & Lots of Labels Framelits, Prismacolor Pencils, Sizzix alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

So sweet! Love the coloring on the gingerbread house. Awesome!!!