Saturday, June 18, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: November

It's Saturday once again and that means time for some baby book pages!  Welcome to November.


I don't typically use a whole lot of Crumb Cake on my scrapbook layouts (both my own and for baby books) but it just seemed to work here.  And I still love and adore Thankful Forest Friends; even though it didn't make the big catalog this year and is now retired I shall keep it in my stash forever and ever.


Because it's just so CUTE.  I did refrain from using the bear on this layout though since my brother and his wife are very rah-rah with their respective schools and give me the side-eye when I put bears (my mascot) on stuff for them.


So bunnies and foxes it is.  Speaking of bunnies and foxes, we got Zootopia the other night and that's a cute movie.


And there's some fall leaves for the journaling block.


Today's perfectly fall-ish color scheme includes Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.  And the Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss are kinda like darker versions of baby girl's parents' school colors (Oklahoma State orange and Texas Christian purple).  See, I am nice to them.  Well, I did sneak some Baylor green on there...

Supplies:
Stamps:  Thankful Forest Friends, Fall Fest
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, circles & scalloped circles Nestabilities

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE Fall -- my favorite. Makes me think of cooler weather to come, sitting here in nearly 100-degree weather with much more on the horizon. Well, we'll make it through. We always do. LOVE your scrpabook pages.