Saturday, June 4, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: September

Happy Saturday, y'all!  Any fun plans for the weekend?


Here's the September layout for my niece.  Her mama (my SIL) works for the school district so of course apples (for teachers!) are a natural choice for September.  And I had this super cute image from The Greeting Farm:


Isn't she darling?!  For some reason my camera doesn't like Marina Mist cardstock, but trust me, it's blue and not gray.


And there's a few more apples.


Today's color combo:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.  That's all she wrote today, have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Tart & Tangy, One Smart Cookie, Lottie from The Greeting Farm (all retired)
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Paper:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Chocolate chip, PTI White, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils, Ovals & Lots of Labels Framelits, circle & scalloped circle punches

No comments: