Monday, June 13, 2016

Guilin: Mountain Ascent

Hey y'all, welcome to another Scrappy Monday.  Today we're going back to China!


I think most of today's pictures are from this blog post.  I kept the layout pretty simple to keep the focus on the photos.


Didn't realize until I saw this picture that I had some errant glue around the E, oops.


So this stamp set (Asian Artistry) is similar to a new one we just got in the catalog which is called Artistically Asian.  I got that stamp set in my first new catalog order but I haven't gotten to play with it yet...or anything else I just got for that matter :(  After I hit up the gym today, I'm going to get to craftin'.


Today's color palette:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Garden Green (mostly in the photos), and Whisper White.  I was surprised and delighted how well it came together to showcase my photos, if I can toot my own horn just a bit :)

Well, I'd better finish my breakfast and then head off to the gym so I can break in all my new stampy goodies this afternoon.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Asian Artistry
Ink:  Garden Green, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Lettering template

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Hey, I must be queen of the "errant glue". Ha! I am always getting it on my fingers when I'm gluing down letters. VERY nice, Kik!

Tanya said...

These colors are gorgeous together! And I love your stamped block too- very pretty!