Monday, June 20, 2016

Spanish Steps and Boca de Veritas

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How was your weekend?  Ours was very low-key.  I think I spent at least 75% of it on the couch watching movies and Pushing Daisies.  Which makes me want pie.  Lots and lots of pie.


So today's scrapbook layout takes us back to Rome, which is one place I'd love to be right now because it's amazing.  I only had two pictures each from the Spanish Steps and the Mouth of Truth (remember that from Roman Holiday?) so I combined them on one layout.  I used Island Indigo as the accent color on the left, and Elegant Eggplant on the right.


Hand-stamped titles on patterned paper.


Yeah, they took a while to do, but I liked how it turned out.


Today's hot color combo:  More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  And that's it for me today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! but a bunch retired:
Stamps:  Well-Worn Alphabet, Rough Type, Timeless Textures
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Paper:  More Mustard, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories: a sponge :)

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

That would be fun to see!!! I loved that movie. Gregory Peck is so handsome in that movie -- just makes a person melt. Very nice layout -- looks ancient and adds to the theme of the pictures. Super.