Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Stay Frosty

So the AC guys should be here to start work in the next hour or so, and I can't wait because it hasn't been cooler than 80 degrees in the house since last Thursday afternoon.  And today I thought I'd make a card with snowflakes on it to try to think cool thoughts.


Didn't really work.  Paper snowflakes can't do much when the actual temperature is 85 degrees :p  But I tried.  And I used this week's Global Design Project sketch:


That's it for me today, y'all.  Stay frosty.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flurry of Wishes
Ink:  Island Indigo, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Thick Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Snowflake duo punch, rhinestones, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your 80 degrees sounds great to me at the moment as we're shivering through winter! Love that you've gone for a Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

Brian King said...

I'm loving the sneak peeks at Christmas I'm already seeing - this is great. Love the purple you've used her, Christy Lynn. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge.

Stampin' Dolce said...

Thinking Christmas already!!!! Way to get ahead of it! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project.