Saturday, July 16, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: February

Well, with all the distractions of my little man Vader being injured again, I forgot to get this posted this morning.  Behold, the February layout for my niece's baby book:


Her mama is a TCU horned frog, so I used purple for the page base and a cute little frog for the main image:


I think this was the very first layout I started for this book.  And can I say I'm pretty proud of my shading on Ms. Frog here.  My Prismacolor pencils have gotten a workout this year.


Can't leave off a cute little something on the journaling block.


And some hearts, in case you missed that this is a Valentine's layout.


And here's the color palette for today:  Orchid Opulence, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White.  I should pull out cardstock swatches of Orchid Opulence and see how it compares to Sweet Sugarplum

I'm off to the basement to go spend some more time with my little doglet.  Cheers, y'all.

Supplies:
Stamps:  I {Love} Love, I {Heart} Hearts, Whipper Snapper frog
Ink:  Basic Black, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Paper:  Orchid Opulence, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, PTI White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

SO cute. I don't know -- that frog looks like TWO frogs with the way its lips are and the crossed eyes. They look like they are facing one another. I'm sure it is just me. Ha! But that's OK, too -- they'd be KISSING, right?

Just got in and thought I'd check on your blog before I start my expense reports. Love you!