Saturday, July 30, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: One Year Old

Ya know, with big projects like baby books, a lot of the time I get project fatigue as I get to the end and the last couple layouts just aren't my favorites.


I like the bright colors okay, but the layout as a whole just isn't really doing it for me.


The cake is a little too high to be centered, but I'm not sure that matters since the design is so much fatter on the bottom than the top.



Today's '80s Day-Glo palette includes Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  And only one more page left for this book to share!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Something to Celebrate
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, PTI White, Party Animal DSP
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Floral Framelits, Sizzix Alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: