Monday, August 8, 2016

Harry Potter Studio Tour, Part 2

Mornin', y'all, how's it going?  I've got a dog with an upset stomach, so while I was outside with her, Vader the gimpy dog helped himself to her breakfast.  Knowing how much he loves his food, I really should have put Sadie's up out of his reach so that was my fault.  Vader looked very happy though.

Anyway, I'm back with more Harry Potter layouts today:


The circles have numbers on them, and then the journaling is a list of what is in each picture.  See the giant clock pendulum on the right-hand page?  It took me about 20 tries to get a picture of it because it moves and it's pretty low-light conditions in the sound stages, but I do like how that one turned out.


More costumes, sets, and creatures!  Hubs and I went to the HP studio tour twice, and somehow both times I didn't get a picture of Buckbeak the hippogriff.


Same colors as last week:  Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.  I'm off to go put together a lasagna for dinner tonight.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Accessories:  1/2" circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE how you did these layouts. There was SO MUCH detail to see at that place, wasn't there? Incredible. Great job.