Monday, October 17, 2016

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming?

Well, that was a bit of an unplanned hiatus but I'm finally back in the ol' craft cave again.  I can't promise I'm going to post 5-6 days a week like I was before, but I'm going to get my stamp on as often as I can (especially before Baby Sodapop arrives).

I have been extremely remiss in sending out baby thank you cards so my first foray back in my stamping space was to make a stack of these:


Missy is super proud that they're green and yellow (Baylor colors).  Green is my favorite color, and kinda seems like the "theme" of what we've put on a registry--if there's an option to get an item in green, that's the one I go for.  My next trick will be to actually get these written in and sent out.

Not real thrilled with the picture, but the little point-and-shoot camera that I've been using for yeeeeears is finally giving up the ghost so I took this one on my iPhone.  Technically the phone camera is supposed to be "better" than our old camera, but this pic just didn't turn out that great, I don't know.  Maybe I'll have to find a different place to photograph my projects with the phone.

Anyway, I've got dogs to walk, a gym to hit, and dishes to do.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  One Big Meaning, Made with Love
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White, So Saffron DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Thoughts by B and M said...

Yes I am thrilled about the colors ;-)