Monday, November 28, 2016

British Museum

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Are you still eating Thanksgiving leftovers?  We are.

Anywha, it's time to share another scrapbook layout!


See the original pics up close and personal here.  It might be the British Museum, but I was most excited to see their Greco-Roman collections.  So almost all my pictures were of the Greek and Roman stuff.


Title block, I do love that Empire Alphabet.  And it seemed appropriate for this layout because British Empire.  Anyway, on a lot of these scrapbook pages from around the world I really like to use some kind of abstract design or architectural-inspired kind of thing, and this time it was the stamp set Moroccan Nights.  I used some of the smaller designs from the set on the journaling block.


Today's color palette includes Dapper Denim (and I'm now out of DD 12x12 cardstock, oops), Mint Macaron (which goes so well with Dapper Denim!), Cajun Craze (which I can't seem to stop using on scrapbook pages), Very Vanilla (which I've actually used a lot lately), and River Rock (which was a main color in the photos).

Well, I've got a busy day ahead with an eye exam and another ultrasound in the mix, so cheers y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet, Moroccan Nights
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Blooms & Bliss DSP
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: