Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Flashback: Faith in Nature

Hey kids!  I didn't get to stamp while my in-laws were here, so I only just finished making cards for today's blog post.  Today's retired stamp set is Faith in Nature, which was a hostess set from 2011-2012 and even though I like the images in it, I had never used it before today.


There are three images and two sentiments in the set; the only stamp I didn't use was a wee bitty thank you.


Thought I'd make three very simple cards all with the same basic layout and colors.


Oh sorry, I think that pic is slightly blurry, I still have that crib sitting in the way of where I take pictures so it's hard for me to get a good one.  You get the idea though.  I think I know who I'll send them to...just a 3-card gift set for a friend because they remind me of her.  Anyway, my colors are courtesy of the 100th challenge at Fab Friday:


Most excellent fall colors; I'll miss Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron when they retire next summer.

That's it for me today, kids.  Have a great weekend!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Faith in Nature
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron
Paper:  Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  sponges

3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Your projects are just stunning! Perfect images for this color scheme, love your clean designs. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great set of coordinating cards! I love how you used each of our challenge colors as a main color for the different designs. Beautiful images shown off perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Wow, these are just beautiful in our colors - what a perfect stamp set for them! I particularly adore the leaf trio - Mint Macaron is becoming my fave In Color in this set, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!