Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving (2011)

Scrappy Monday!  I swear I haven't forgotten I was going to post my Ohio pages, but Thanksgiving is this week (already?!) and I had a Thanksgiving layout all ready to go!  I actually made this one a while ago (I forget when) but I have quite a few layouts in the pipeline to blog.


You can see the original photos here if you like.  I lovelovelove fall colors, but I used Not Quite Navy to balance out all the warm tones in the patterned paper and the photos to make them pop a bit more.


There's my title/journaling/main stamped accent block all in one.  I still love Day of Gratitude, that leaf is one of my all-time favorite leaf stamps.  I even made wedding invites with it once!


So there's the color palette:  Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze (I seem to be using that A LOT lately), Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  Nice fall colors.  I'm enjoying this fall in Northern Virginia--it's nice that the weather has cooled off some (ignore my husband's whining) and we've got some nice colors right now so yep, my favorite time of year.

I'm off to finalize what I'm making for the big day....we're going over to the hubs' cousins' house.  Hope you have fun plans too!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, Holidays & Wishes
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: