Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nachos: Just Keep Swimming

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  Are you ready for a sketch?  Hope you can fit us in between all the Turkey Day preparations :)


Don't be scared!  Yeah, the sketch is different than a lot I see on the interwebs, but I actually had several ideas for this one.  But here's what I went with for today:


I know I already said how much I love the By the Seashore DSP when I posted these layouts,  and I got the idea for punching out bits of the paper from those same layouts.  This would be a fabulous way to use up little scraps of paper, and of course you don't have to mat the patterns if you don't want to which would make this even faster to do.  I scattered some rhinestones around the sentiment and you know what a bugger it is to photograph those.

So let's see what you've got!  Post your circle-tastic card on the Nacho blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Seaside Shore
Ink:  Dapper Denim
Paper:  Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim, By the Seashore DSP
Accessories:  circle punches (1" and 1 1/4"), rhinestones

No comments: