Thursday, November 24, 2016

Ohio Amish Country #2

Happy Thanksgiving!  I haven't been able to do anything in my craft room since Sunday night, which is a little sadface, but I've made cranberry white chocolate oatmeal cookies, macadamia nut white chip pumpkin cookies, buttermilk pecan pie, praline pumpkin pie, Mississippi mud, corn casserole, sweet potato casserole, cherry fluff, and homemade rolls in between Tuesday and right now (well, the rolls haven't gone in the oven yet).  I may have gone overboard considering we're going to the hubs' cousins' house and she said we didn't have to bring anything.  I'm saving the apple pie until Friday because the hubs doesn't want to share ;)

Anyway, here's some more Ohio scrapbook pages while I wait for the bread to rise.


This is layout #2 (yesterday was #1, and Charming Sunrise is #3); these pictures just didn't fit with the ones I used on either of the other layouts so they got their own.  It's a very rare thing that I work with only four photos on a layout!  Lots of room for journaling, patterned paper, and stamped accents.


Speaking of stamped accents, it just didn't seem quite balanced so I had to add a third one on the right page.


I decided to keep this super simple, just stamping the images from Always Thankful in Hello Honey ink on Hello Honey cardstock.


That little dude in the photo on the right is part of the world's biggest cuckoo clock :)


And there was my last-minute add, the basket of pears.  Things feel better balanced now.


Today's colors are Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy (albeit a very lightened-up version on the patterned paper), Soft Suede, and Whisper White.

Hoping to spend some time in the ol' craft cave tomorrow so I can post something new.  I'm much happier skipping the Black Friday craziness :)

Hope you have a lovely holiday today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Always Thankful
Ink:  Hello Honey, Soft Suede
Paper: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, English Garden DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: