Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Suite Sweet

Well, today did not go like I had planned.  I left the house at 11:30, thinking I'd go pick up a prescription real quick, head to the gym for a bit, and come home to grab lunch and then work in the craft room this afternoon.  It took almost TWO HOURS to get the prescription, I ended up at Pizza Hut for lunch, but I did still make it to the gym (only to be depressed that walking on the treadmill now makes me out of breath because of the beach ball belly thing).  But I didn't get cleaned up until after 4:00, it gets dark here at 4:30 and hey here it is 5:30 and I'm doing my blog post!  I got into an argument with the computer when it downloaded a picture from my camera and then acted like it didn't know where it was.

Yep, it's been a day.  And I still have to make dinner.

What's nice is that today's card came together in under ten minutes and I think it's still perfectly cute.


Behold the power of a good sketch and some lovely DSP!  Thanks to Paper Players for the sketch:


I think the main reason I got Suite Seasons was for that sugar & spice stamp, so I was happy to use it along with some cute patterned paper.  I'm ignoring that it's November 30 and I don't like to start Christmas anything until December first.  At least I waited till after Thanksgiving.

Anyway, I'm off to work on uploading pictures to Winkflash while they're still doing their 60% off Cyber Monday sale, and then start dinner.  And at least tomorrow I don't have to go to the pharmacy.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Suite Seasons
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

1 comment:

Nance Leedy said...

This is darling Christy--such a great use of the cute DSP. Love the pop of blue too. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!