Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Greetings 2010

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And since Christmas is this weekend I'll go ahead and post a layout that's Christmas-related.


I started doing color-block layouts with the photo Christmas cards we get a few years ago.  Takes a bit of time and a ruler to snip out all the pieces, but I like having the photo cards on scrapbook pages and this is a pretty easy way to do it.  I just use whatever Christmas DSP SU! has each year to make however many pages I need.  I've got Christmas cards from this year in a little pile just waiting to be made up probably a few weeks into January, because some of my friends are about as good as I am about getting things mailed on time ;)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Numbers, Warmth & Wonder
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories:  Sweetheart punch, hexagon punch

1 comment:

Thoughts by B and M said...

Hey! We made the page again!