Saturday, January 21, 2017

Bear Book: October

So, last Saturday's bear book layout was one of my very favorites and this week's is my least favorite from the book. :p  But not every layout/card/whatever can be your favorite, right?


Missy isn't huge into Halloween, so instead I just went with a pumpkin image and Pumpkin Pie page base to keep the fall vibe.


These bear stamps are from Mama Elephant, I thought they were sweet for this book.  But I think Missy will get more use out of them than I will, so I gave the stamps to her as well as the book :)


Pumpkin.  The layout is okay, it just feels a little....blah to me compared to the other ones in the book.


Today's colors:  Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Garden Green (because I work in green & gold wherever possible), Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bears from Mama Elephant, Haunt Ya Later (pumpkin)
Ink:  Basic Black, Night of Navy
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Flock Together DSP
Accessories:  Circle & Starburst Framelits, Sizzix Alphabet, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Is there a baby book for your little one?? :) This really is a brilliant idea, and such a wonderful gift!