Saturday, April 1, 2017

Bear Book: February

Okay, now that Sodapop is six weeks old we're kind of settling into a bit of a routine.  Sort of.  At least, for the last several days, he's taken a pretty long nap in the afternoons, so I've actually made some new scrapbook pages!  But today is Saturday and I still have a few layouts from the bear book to share, so here's one of those.


Usually I use a pink for the February layout in a baby book, but I found that patterned paper that just seemed like the right one for Missy so I went with the retired Riding Hood Red instead.


And isn't this little bear Cupid the cutest?  The dark color is Early Espresso, not black, in case you wondered.


And there's the embellishment on the journaling block, an arrow to go with my Cupid bear.


Today's color palette is Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Pool Party, a smidgen of Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White. I thought they made for a nice little boy Valentine layout, what do you think?

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Cupid Bear from Whippersnapper, Filled with Love, Love you More
Ink:  Basic Black, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Thick Whisper White, Love Letter DSP
Accessories:  Circle Framelits, circle & scalloped circle punches, Sizzix Alphabet, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: