Monday, April 17, 2017

Elephant Trunk Hill

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm working off about 4 hours sleep this morning, and Ryan has his two-month checkup this afternoon where I think he gets some shots, so today is going to be FUN.

So let's start off the day with a scrapbook layout.


Pictures are from our 2010 trip to China, see them here. 99% of the time, I don't crop my photos very much at all so this layout is a little different for me.  I like it though.  As ever on my China layouts, I used a lettering template and the Rough Type alphabet for my page title.  Makes these layouts feel like they all go together without having to use the same colors on everything or something like that.


Speaking of colors, here's today's color palette:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, and a teensy bit of Pistachio Pudding in the patterned paper.  That Venetian Romance paper is great for travel photos from a lot of places other than Venice (though I used it for that too!).

Wish me luck today, y'all.  Cheers!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  lettering template

No comments: