Sunday, May 28, 2017

Llure of the Llama

When the new Stampin' Up! catalog came out last summer, I loved the llama set right at the very front of the catalog.  But there was so much other stuff to love, too, that I didn't get Lloyd the Llama and then--wahhh!--he showed up on the retiring list.  And I thought about it for quite a while and decided not to get him, because I didn't want to buy the stamp set and then never use it and sometimes I forget about retired stamps I have (which is why I have my own personal stamp catalog, which is quite large and in charge).

And theeeennnnn....


Yeah I have a llama in the house!  I really don't know how these things happen.  He's just so cute with that slightly derpy expression.  Welcome to the Snapdragon family, Lloyd the Llama.  Let's fiesta like there's no manana!

(And of COURSE I got the matching Framelits and DSP!! Duh!)

Once again I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Easy breezy beautiful, llama style.

Have a great day, y'all.  Ole!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Birthday Fiesta
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Thick Whisper White, Festive Birthday DSP
Accessories:  Fiesta Time Framelits, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This suite is such fun! Love the paper.....love the llama! Glad you joined us at FMS!

CCsMom said...

Lloyd IS cute. Ha! Funny. I don't really associate llamas with Mexico, but maybe I should? Nice card.