Friday, May 5, 2017

Mykonos

Dude, it is POURING outside.  Like, our tiny back area is already ankle-deep in water and it's not letting up any time soon.  Maybe I should start moving all my craft supplies up from the basement? ;) Not that we've ever seen this house flood, but it is awfully wet out there.

Anyway, I've got some sunny pages today!


This is from our Med cruise in 2013 (see pics here), and after I finished these pages I realized that I'm now finished with all our pics from Greece.  I think that means we need to go back!  Click the photo above to see the layout bigger, I love that pic of the Rock Ness Monster :D


Stamped title and one of the fussy-cut flowers.  I've used Poppy Parade on a couple of scrapbook layouts lately, totally loving it!  I seem to go through color phases...I think I did three or four layouts in a row with Night of Navy pretty recently, and then it was a couple with Poppy Parade.  I love color.


And there it is!  Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Peekaboo Peach, and Whisper White.

Well, the squirt woke up so I should go feed his little face!  Cheers, y'all.  Stay dry.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, True Friend
Ink:  Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Peekaboo Peach
Paper:  Bermuda Bay textured, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pacific Point DSP, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  none

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You are my scrapping hero. :) We're almost 8m in and I am finally daring to think I can hold stamp classes again...I think. And that's with three helpers! But she is a mama's girl...
Anyway, this DP looks very cool with your photos. I love the stark white buildings!