Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Butterfly for You

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  And today it really is Wednesday, I checked :)  Once again I have a hiccupy little Ryan in my lap.  He's starting to get interested in what I'm having for breakfast so I'm going to have to look up information about when you can start feeding kiddos solid foods and what to start with.  The hubs gave him a taste of a sundried tomato and basil Wheat Thin last night...he just licked it but he seemed to like it okay.

Anyway, I have a super simple card to share today:


I started with the Paper Players color challenge and decided to just keep it simple.  FYI, I think it's easier with the Bold Butterfly Framelits if you stamp whatever combination you want for the butterfly's wings, then run it through the Big Shot before you stamp the butterfly body.  I can't ever get it lined up to where it cuts right if I stamp the body first.


And there's the challenge graphic for today.  I'm off to go read to Ryan until he's ready to take his morning nap.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Watercolor Wings
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Basic Black
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories:  Bold Butterfly Framelits, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

VERY nice colors. I like the simplicity of the card, too. Very pretty.

LeAnne said...

Gosh, I love this! I haven't opened up all my DSP, I can't wait to get to this one! And a great tip about diecutting, THEN stamping, the butterfly! Thanks for playing with my colors this week at the Paper Players!