Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Brought to You By the Letter T

Mornin', y'all!  How's your day going so far?  You ready for a kinda CAS card today?


I fussy cut the branch because YES I AM CRAZY.  And when I finished it, I realized I used three different stamp sets whose names start with T.  Even the sentiment starts with a T.

Take a look at this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


And the Fab Friday sketch:


I admit, it's a looser interpretation of the sketch, but this IS what I started out with.

Finally, here's the Global Design Project color combination:


At first I thought I'd need black to ground the colors and then somehow my card turned out with no black on it at all.  Weird.

Well, Ryan did REALLY well when I took him to the gym daycare thing on Monday, so we're going to try it again today.  I prefer to work out in the mornings but for the past few months I've been going in the evenings once the hubs gets home, and really I'd rather spend more time with him ya know?  So this is good.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Touches of Texture
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Berry Burst, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White, Color Theory DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits

6 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

You get the prize for fussy cutting this challenge! Love the gradient look of the circle and the subtle texture on the card base! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

CCsMom said...

VERY pretty!!1 I like it!

Heather said...

Great job on that fussy cutting - I love to do it too - make for such a dramatic effect! I love that DSP for a background, too - the whole card comes together perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Love your clean design...and I agree, that is some awesome fussy cutting! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Indy's Designs said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Brian King said...

That's some serious snipping! Love it! What a beautiful, sweet-and-simple card. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday sketch challenge!