Monday, July 17, 2017

Carousel

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope your week is off to a good start.  I like starting the week with some scrapbook pages.  Already I'm having my MOST productive year ever when it comes to scrapbook pages...and I haven't even started Ryan's baby book.  But I'm excited to make progress on my scrapbook pages!  How many times can I say "scrapbook pages" in one little paragraph?  Scrapbook pages!!!

...Though I think this one I did last year?


Oddly enough, I don't think I ever blogged about this one after we took the pictures, but it was the last thing we did on a trip to Cornwall.  It was at this place where they collect and refurbish old rides from things like traveling fairs, and they had a whole bunch of carousel horses which of course I loved taking pictures of.  I kept the layout pretty simple to keep the focus on the photos.


There's a closeup of one and the title.  I love the mixed-font-yness of the Broadsheet Alphabet; I figured even split onto three lines you could figure out pretty easily what the title says.  And that mixed font look just seemed to go well with my vintage carousel horses.


Today's rather summery color palette:  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Broadsheet Alphabet, Wanted
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy
Paper:  Bermuda Bay textured, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a cool place! The font works perfectly with the pictures.
I'm so glad you're getting so much scrapping done! I am getting NOTHING done. I keep thinking about it.......!