Monday, July 10, 2017

Cold Dog Noses

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope your week is off to a good start.  I've got a busy day ahead; need to do some cleaning around the house and I want to take the little one to Target this afternoon.  But for right now, how about a scrapbook layout!


I was looking through my scrapbook pages for something bright and summery to share today and came up with this one.  These aren't the best pictures of my little doggos, and certainly not the most flattering either, but they make me laugh so I had to scrap them.  I can't tell you how many times I've awakened to see a giant dog nose just inches from my face.  They don't do it to the hubs, just me!


The letters look better on that polka-dot paper IRL than they do in the picture, it kinda makes my eyes want to cross looking at the picture.  I just stamped the letters from the Big Deal Alphabet on Whisper White paper and cut them out; I seem to do that a lot.


One very simple accent made with the retired Hearts Framelits and one wee paw print stamp.  I have it stored with a set called Bow Wow, but I think it might not have actually been from that set originally--seems like I found the paw print elsewhere, but it fit in to the set style-wise so I always kept it in the box with the stamp set.


Today's very bright and appropriately summery color palette includes Cucumber Crush, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black and Whisper White.  They only just retired the color family DSP packs and I already miss them.  But I'm sure I'll keep using them on my scrapbook pages!

Cheers, y'all!  Have a great week.  I'm going to go rescue the tiny human from his crib.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Big Deal Alphabet, Bow Wow?
Ink:  Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Cucumber Crush
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist & Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  Hearts Framelits

No comments: