Saturday, July 8, 2017

Honeymoon Cruise, Part 5: Princess Pictures & Character Breakfast

Happy Saturday!  I'm back with a couple more honeymoon cruise layouts.  And we're now at my favorite section:  the Disney characters!


I started this layout like two years ago when I actually started the album, and after I got everything done I wish I'd done a strip of Pacific Point across the pages above the title to help ground the layout a little bit.  I think this has a bit of the old "sticker sneeze" effect.


See, the strips help ground this one.


The "Characters" section is all Pumpkin Pie along with the album-wide colors of Whisper White, Pacific Point, and Tempting Turquoise.  Moving right along!

Got my layout done yesterday (except that hubs needs to do journaling on it) and I've got another one started.  Kiddo is napping already so I think I have a date with my craft room.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies for the whole album:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Island Blossoms
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Mickey Mouse punches

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

You guys sure look YOUNG in these photos! Would you do it again -- go on a Disney cruise? Looks like fun!