Saturday, July 29, 2017

Honeymoon Cruise, Part 7: St. Maarten

Happy Saturday afternoon, y'all!  I didn't share any honeymoon album pages last weekend so I definitely didn't want to miss this weekend.  I still have a few more posts after this one even.


So now we're on to St. Maarten.  I didn't do a title on this page because it seemed kinda redundant with the giant St. Maaarten sign in the picture.


Actually the St. Maarten pages were the very last ones I made for the entire album.  We did an excursion where they took us on a bus tour of the island and we spent some time at a butterfly farm, which was pretty cool.


Lots and lots of butterfly pictures :) 


So these are all the pages in the Melon Mambo section of the album, and hubs just sat down next to me and is giving me side-eye because he wants the computer.  Well, he IS doing classwork so I can't argue with him.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies for the whole album:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Island Blossoms
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Mickey Mouse punches

No comments: