Saturday, August 5, 2017

Honeymoon Cruise, Part 8: St. Thomas

Saturday already?  Guess then it's time for more honeymoon album pages!


St. Thomas was our second port of call on the cruise.  We didn't do a shore excursion this time, just wandered around the island a little bit on our own and had lunch in town (mostly what I remember is these AWESOME ham and cheese sandwiches on croissants).  Didn't even take a whole lot of pictures.  And this layout was SUPER annoying--I had it almost ready to go and I dropped an inked-up stamp on the left page where the journaling is, so I had to redo that page.  Arrrrgh.


Ummmm after I finished this I showed it to my husband and we think some of these departure pictures might have been from when we left Florida at the beginning of the cruise, not leaving out of St. Thomas.  Oops.  I didn't label the pictures very well when we first went on this cruise.  The only other thing I remember about St. Thomas is that as we sailed away, we saw a family get on a motorboat and chase the cruise ship.  Yeah, they're serious when they say to be back aboard ship by a certain time...bet that motorboat owner made a pretty penny from them!


Today we're in the Wild Wasabi section of the book.  That means just one more section left!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies for the whole album:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Island Blossoms
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Mickey Mouse punches

No comments: