Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas Quilt

Hey y'all!  Three red-and-green Christmas cards in a ROW here.  (Well, yesterday's was Christmas colors and had a Christmas tree on it, but it was really coffee-related...)  But let's just go with it.


This is the card I talked about yesterday that I was making with the Fab Friday color challenge in mind until I realized it was Emerald Envy in that color challenge and I used Garden Green on here (which is the dark green color in the Quilted Christmas DSP stack).

At least I got the Paper Players' sketch challenge right:


I'm also entering this at SUO Challenges, which is all about the winter holidays right now.

Well, I'm outta time this morning so that's it for me.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Christmas Quilt
Ink:  Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Garden Green, Thick Whisper White, Quilted Christmas DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes & Quilt Builder Framelits, Dimensionals, Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I LOVE this one. So "down home". Beautiful.