Thursday, December 7, 2017

2016 Christmas Cards Color Block

Scrappy Monday on a Thursday!  The hubs and I are in Texas right now visiting with the grandparents (who are much more interested in seeing Ryan than us, but hey, if that means we get to go out to the movies...).  But I didn't want to skip scrapbook day this week, so I present last year's Christmas card color block.


I started doing this with all the photo cards I get in the mail each year and it's great to be able to see everyone's photos in one place.  And I have a TON of Christmas patterned paper so let's be honest, this is a good way to use up some of that too :p


This was last year's Candy Cane Lane DSP.


This particular Santa has been retired for *ages* but I love him.  I stamped him with Basic Black and then colored with Prismacolor pencils.


And there's the last color block layout for 2016's cards.  I've already gotten a couple of cards in the mail this year and I'm like dude, we haven't even taken a picture yet, much less ordered cards!


Color combo was taken straight from the patterned paper:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  I do like that DSP.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Magic & Wonder
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories:  Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: