Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Bold Snowflakes

Happy Wednesday!  We're on our way to the airport for our very first plane trip with baby Ryan.  He's done pretty well with road trips so far, so we hope he'll be okay (and non-screamy) on the plane too.  Wish us luck!


So, on to today's card!  I liked the color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations:


I used Whisper White, Soft Sky, and Basic Black for my colors.  I like the bold patterns in the Merry Little Christmas DSP so I chose two patterns to work with.  For the smaller print, I sponged Soft Sky ink on the white bits.  One single stamp on Soft Sky cardstock later, I was done!  Easy peasy.  Well, after I adhered all those layers anyway.  I wouldn't want to mass-produce this because it's got six layers, but for a one-off it was fun.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Labels to Love
Ink:  Soft Sky, Basic Black
Paper:  Soft Sky, Basic Black, Merry Little Christmas DSP
Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Danijela - DT