Monday, January 8, 2018

Sapporo, Part 1

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today I'm starting the layouts from our trip to Sapporo in 2010.  I made all these scrapbook pages last year but I was waiting for winter to post them (but not Christmas, because I usually have a few Christmas layouts ready to go too).  And since we've got snow on the ground this is a prime time to start sharing Sapporo.


See the pics here and here.  For this layout, I used the same sketch as I did on the Towel Creatures layout here.


I stamped my own patterned paper for this photo mat.  That's Missy and me hugging that snowman, who was probably at least 8 feet tall.


Today's color palette:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Sweet Sugarplum, and Whisper White.  It's a variation of another color combo I love to use on snow pages, using Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry (see that combo in action here, I love this layout).

Ryan and I usually take Monday off from the gym, and today we're getting ready to have book club here tonight.  When Ryan goes down for his nap, I'm going to bust out the food processor I got on Black Friday and make scones! :)  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Snow Burst, Snow Flurries
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Thick Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Brrr! Makes me cold just looking at these photos!!! But I know you had fun.

Hope you are having a great day. Love you!